Tiffany Daniel is an Army Veteran of 26 years. She is currently an Analyst, Inspirational Health and Wellness Life Coach, a contributor and bestselling author, and Hostess for her very own podcast and talk show.
She is a member of the following organizations:
- Federally Employed Women (FEW)
- National Active and Retired Federal Employee Association (NARFE), Co-President of Chapter 1260 in Southern MD
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), Department Chaplain and Chair of the Women Veterans Committee
- National Association of Black Veterans (NABVETS), Vice Commander of Chapter #96
- Azusa International Foursquare Gospel Church (AIFGC), Executive Pastor and Minister of Finance
- Catherine Foundation Pregnancy and Crisis Center, Case Advocate and Parenting Class Instructor
- Women Veterans United Committee, Inc. (WVUCI), Chair for the Board of Directors and Director of Health and Wellness
- Maryland Regional Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Advocate
- Standards for Excellence Licensed Consultant, Maryland
- Ambassador of Veterans for Revelation Wellness, Fitness Instructor
- Veteran Yoga Project, Yoga Instructor and State Coordinator.
Tiffany has two loving sons and four darling grandsons. She holds an BTh and MCE Degree in Seminary, Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology, Institute of Integrative Nutritionist and Alumni, Crisis Intervention Stress Management (CISM) Chaplain, Mental Health First Aider, Cleveland Clinic Certificate in Behavioral Health and Wellness, Faith Institute Certified Life Coach and she is currently pursuing a Doctoral Degree in Christian Education from the Revival Bible College and Seminary.