P..J. Chambers is President of WebIXI, a family owned and operated Online Marketing Firm based in Harford County, Maryland. Founded in 1995, which is "literally forever in this industry", Chambers and his family believe in improving the local community. In 2015, the four man team was able to:
- Contribute $38,500 in "In Kind Donations"
- Donate $4,150 in cash sponsorships
- Raise $11,900 in sponsorships while volunteering
- Volunteer 646 hours
These did not include contributions made by our Nonprofit Advisory Group Initiative (which, to date, has helped place 6 board members, 11 volunteers and over $94,000 worth of business directly attributed to being a member of the free group).
A few of the most recent accomplishments include:
- 2015 - Chambers became a "Standards for Excellence Licensed Consultant"
- 2015 - WebIXI awarded the "Governor's Volunteer Service Certificate" from Governor Hogan and the State of Maryland for their Nonprofit Advisory Group Initiative
- 2014 - Chambers named "Member of the Year" for the Harford County Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - WebIXI named one of the "Top 100 Small Businesses" in the Nation by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - Chambers named one of "Harford's Most Beautiful People" by the Harford County Department of Community Services
- 2012 - WebIXI received the "Harford Award" from the Harford County Chamber of Commerce.