You are invited to a workshop on the Standards for Excellence: An Ethics and Accountability Code for the Nonprofit Sector®. Organizations that have been recognized or accredited through this voluntary program have benefited from increased revenue, improved boards and more effective operations. This workshop is the first step towards completing an application to submit to the Standards for Excellence Institute.
- Learn about the guiding principles of the Standards for Excellence Code
- Complete an assessment to review the areas you will need to address
- Understand what documents and information will be needed for the application
- Gain valuable tips on how to tackle the application process
- Start to develop an Implementation/Action Plan
The number of Prince George’s County nonprofits recognized or accredited through the Standards for Excellence Institute have doubled in the past 2½ years. Nonprofit Prince George’s will provide members with free technical assistance and coaching as you work on completing your application.
Join the growing number of County nonprofits seeking excellence and let us help you learn about best practices in all areas of your organization!
All nonprofits are required to bring a Board member to the training.
Training will be provided by Hillary Lindeman, Director, Nonprofit Prince George’s County.